The Top English Grammar Tips From A–Z
Ver definición en Español de renacuajo
- Diving through the deep waters of the East Indonesian Archipelago the crew enjoyed a crossing of the line ceremony where 30 pollywogs received their certificates.
- The lovely Queen Amphitrite, a royal herald, barber and doctor, and of course the ubiquitous bears were all present to witness the baptism of more than two dozen young pollywogs into the ancient order of the deep.
- I would get my boys out of the classroom, and we'd be in a field all day long chasing tadpoles and pollywogs and looking at swamp water.
- But pollywogs must grow legs, lose a tail, and completely reconfigure their jaws and digestive tract to prepare for a life of eating flies.
- Throughout the late nineteenth and early twentieth centuries, American school children planted and tended gardens, watched polliwogs develop into frogs, tamed and bred animals, and learned to identify trees.
- Visitors are especially intrigued by the large frog pond, complete with real frogs, pollywogs, bog plants, bulrushes, pickerel and water lilies, adjacent to the winery tasting room and cellars.
- Douglas Florian's lizards, frogs, and polliwogs pairs primal yet sophisticated watercolors with clever poems that subtly instruct on the nature of amphibians.
Learning English? Read More About The Language Here!