The Top English Grammar Tips From A–Z
See Spanish definition of contaminación
1Ecologycontaminación femininepolución femininepollution levels — niveles de contaminación
- Insidious pollution of the soil is the main cause of extinction of plant species in the UK.
- People move or reduce physical activities when air pollution becomes intolerable.
- This is a wasteful process causing a net loss of nitrogen to the animal and pollution of the environment.
- Governments are making slow progress with the issues of recycling and pollution.
- Commercialisation has had the same kind of effect on sport as pollution has on rivers.
- Our pollution will effect people in the world now, and people in the world in years to come.
- You might say that people will never do anything about pollution until someone makes them.
- We are surrounded by pollution which animal tests have clearly failed to prevent.
- The grime of industrial pollution is as far from a middle-class issue as you can get.
- All it wanted was low levels of pollution and plenty of lime in the water.
- Types of air pollution include particulate and gaseous emissions and odour pollution.
- Anglers have said for years that the countryside was being damaged by pollution of our waterways.
- Their environmental impact and contribution to the air pollution of York streets is nil.
- They have also run projects for the children to look at pollution and environmental issues.
- Levels of pollution require drastic measures or else it will commit us to respiratory hell.
- What a waste of our tax money and with such awful cost in pollution and damage.
- It would also support local jobs and reduce pollution and damage from excess freight.
- We in the west need to give careful thought as to how we can reduce environmental pollution.
- Greenery is a main aspect of our effort to improve air quality and reduce pollution.
- More energy is used to cool buildings and more air pollution is created in the form of smog.
Learning English? Read More About The Language Here!