The Top English Grammar Tips From A–Z
Ver definición en Español de pólipo
- A few, such as Hydra, are solitary polyps that lack a medusoid stage.
- Most hydrozoans alternate between a polyp and a medusa stage - they spend part of their lives as ‘jellyfish’ which are hard to distinguish from scyphozoan jellyfish.
- Instead, many used a scenario approach to conclude that solitary sessile polyps represent the ancestral cnidarian form.
- Do polyps of other cnidarian species have a tissue dynamics similar to that of hydra?
- Finally solitary polyps or medusae may clone to produce more of their kind.
- The laser can also provide relief for symptoms caused by benign airway tumors such as hamartomas, papillomas, polyps, and angiomas.
- What's more, most tumors start out as polyps, or benign growths, in the colon.
- Screening for and removal of colorectal cancer and precancerous adenomatous polyps can decrease the incidence of colon disease.
- Growths such as polyps or fibroids can often be removed and endometriosis can often be treated with medications or surgery.
- Colonoscopy revealed diverticulitis and several benign polyps, which were excised.
Learning English? Read More About The Language Here!