The Top English Grammar Tips From A–Z
Ver definición en Español de plástico
1plástico masculinopolietileno masculino técnicoa polythene bag — una bolsa de plástico
- Polyethylene, or polythene as it was marketed in Britain, began as a polymer with little practical use.
- New plastics were invented such as neoprene in 1932, polythene in 1933 and Perspex in 1934.
- I recall the poinsettia being the most labour intensive, involving complicated light control and messing about with black polythene bags.
- The lake has been found littered with polythene bags and plastic bottles.
- All were maintained, as needed, either dry in a cold room at 5°C, or fully hydrated in polythene bags in a north-facing laboratory window.
- Polymerization at high pressures or in the presence of a catalyst can produce polythene.
- Bring back memories through photographs and videotapes, but never leave behind plastics and polythene, is the appeal from YHAI.
- They have called instead for measures to promote the production of degradable polythene and to instal plastic recycling plants.
- But he used melted polythene plastics as binding material instead of cement in preparing slabs.
- Examination of an 18 ft whale washed up on a beach on Mull earlier this year found its stomach was filled with polythene bags, which may have contributed to its death.
- Women will sit for hours in the kitchen portioning the meat into small polythene bags ready for distribution among family, friends and neighbours.
- I then covered the whole thing up with some black polythene.
- Material was brought back to the laboratory in polythene bags and maintained in a metabolically active condition in one of two ways.
- Heavy-duty black polythene sheeting was applied as required to keep the submerged parts of the shoot and root in darkness.
- A ripped parcel arrived inside a post office polythene bag, but fortunately our beer was uninjured in the accident.
- A total of 10 counters functioned to issue tickets and a strict vigil was maintained to stop the visitors from carrying polythene bags.
- Many anglers are switching from nylon monofilament line to gel spun polythene lines such as Power Pro or Fireline.
- It also contained a large polythene bag of shavings through which were visible vast, looming rhizomes, dark brown, with filaments.
- In the dappled light, woven flax fans became fish and hanging strips of polythene were swaying palm trees, reeds or bamboo.
- Quite why a couple of carrots and a swede need to be packaged on a plastic tray with a polythene shrink wrap is something only supermarkets can explain.
Learning English? Read More About The Language Here!