The Top English Grammar Tips From A–Z
Ver definición en Español de pomada
- Style your hair with a quasi-Mohawk, by adding pomade to emphasize the hair in the middle of your head so that it sticks up more than the rest of your hair.
- Put on a skinny headband, then tease the back of the hair with pomade or hair spray.
- Well, don't go putting pomade in your hair, Dave, but yeah, just boogie it up some.
- I'll scrunch pomade into my maverick hair and embrace my $30 cut.
- Blow dry hair with a small amount of pomade for smooth shine, then define with a bit of texture cream, worked into individual sections.
- The reason I oppose their pomade is because it leaves shiny, sticky hair that often loses its hold quickly.
- As for why the movie is set in 1960, it might be as much for the lustrous effect of pomade in Yuddy's hair or his sleek, flattering period wardrobe and car as anything it contributes to the narrative.
- Clooney is superb as the vain, foppish McGill, scouring the stores for his preferred brand of hair pomade even as the police manhunt draws ever closer.
- Don't hesitate to mess up your hairstyle because that's what pomade is meant to do.
- No referring to hair gel, pomade or grease as ‘product’.
- To intensify separation, use a touch of pomade.
- His birthday is Sept 21 and though pomade is a pretty lame gift, I'm sick to death of him complaining about Brillcreem.
- To get the actor's piecey wisps, use a flat iron and light pomade to shape and prevent flyaways.
- Mont Source's pomade is very easy to apply, and another great advantage is that it takes a very small amount to get the desired style.
- Barbel applied a dime-size amount of pomade through the ends for a piecey finish.
- If you use gels, heavy creams or pomades to slick or spike your hair, adding a drop or two of your favorite essential oil (like lavender, jasmine, rosemary, sage or ylang-ylang) can counter some of the drying effects of such products.
- When I learned that house flies were getting stuck in my pomade, I decided to grow my hair out again.
- The men wore shiny suits and chunky pinky rings and reeked of pomade and cologne.
- Working in random, one-inch sections, take a dab of pliable pomade, and coat and twist hair as you go.
- Suave makes a great hair-care line for guys, and it includes pomade!
Learning English? Read More About The Language Here!