The Top English Grammar Tips From A–Z
1inglés masculineinglesa feminine
- The decidedly un-exotic name of the obscure English county, delivered in a camp Pommy lisp, has a legendary effect.
- Not that we're whingeing, we leave that to our Pommy immigrants.
- I wish he's have gone back to Britain with the rest of his Pommy mates.
- You might see some Pommies running around in sandshoes rather than studded boots.
- The Pommies play a different brand of football.
Learning English? Read More About The Language Here!