Learn English Grammar From A–Z
1(sack)bolsa del correo feminine Latin Americasaca del correo feminine Spain
2(letters)correspondencia femininethe series has produced a large postbag — ha llegado mucha correspondencia sobre la serie
- The size of her postbag convinced her she should do a book - one that definitely would not include any pictures of men with facial hair.
- Chris' earlier email should have made the postbag last week, but didn't because I goofed.
- Judging by the response to our stories so far, you should expect a heavy postbag.
- These messages that fill our screens, message boards and postbags are a testament to John and how he touched people's lives across many generations.
- All politicians and staff who manage their postbags at the new Holyrood building and in constituency offices across Scotland will receive a video and advice warning of the terrorist threat.
- Until archaeology has a strong presence in all politicians' postbags, they will continue to feel able to treat it as irrelevant to 21st century Britain.
- So many of you voted for your favourite restaurants, shops, products and books that we were literally overwhelmed and had to call in outside help to cope with the postbags.
- The competition produced one of the biggest postbags at the Bolton Evening News with almost 1,000 entries.
- The postbags of personal finance sections are often stuffed with letters from folk moaning on about what a mouldy old swizz they think Premium Bonds are.
- The two biggest postbags I have ever had were on tennis and Tolkein.
- We threw up some of these questions in a long ramble last month, and received one of the most thoughtful postbags ever.
- I have received a large postbag and several petitions on this issue - and rightly so.
- My postbag has been almost totally supportive, with about half of them from women.
- My postbag reveals that there is an unofficial debate going on in every city, town and village, with people asking ‘what has gone wrong with Britain?’
- A mum whose son discovered a postbag containing letters and parcels left on the street claims she called a Royal Mail helpline and was told to deliver them herself.
- Birds, bees, butterflies, bugs, bats, native plants and night-scented flowers have all figured in my postbag in recent weeks.
- Now we come to the abusive section of the postbag.
- These flames aren't representative of our postbag - but they are representative of a part of our readership.
- It may be an easy way of getting a full postbag, but it's lazy.
- My postbag is continually full of ideas for internet businesses.