The Top English Grammar Tips From A–Z
Ver definición en Español de potable
- How could you think of increasing your salary while most of your ordinary citizens have nothing to eat and no potable water to drink?
- So we are just using normal potable water for drinking.
- So, it's the water-borne illnesses, the lack of access to clean, potable water.
- Access to clean, potable water is widely considered to be a human right.
- In fact, a serious shortage of potable fresh water is about to set back the city's continued development.
- A clean-up would create a better road and probably safer water for campers, who get potable water from small creeks that run through the site.
- Although it is no longer used for drinking, the basin did supply the town's potable water until the 1960s.
- Knowledge of cleanliness, sanitation, clean potable water, and basic amenities for primary health in every village is an admirable beginning.
- Each water unit produces 15,000 liters of clean potable water a day.
- Such restrictions mean that potable water is not available for other uses, placing additional strain on the remaining sources.
- The potable nature of available drinking water is affected as the sweet water aquifers are destroyed by quarrying.
- Before the advent of reliable potable water sources, beer was a way to ensure a safe drinking beverage while also supplying nutrients.
- He assured supply of potable water and electricity.
- Portable units with generators that can provide ice making, potable water, foods, and propane stoves for people to cook on.
- Seven memorandums have been submitted, pointing out the poor quality of potable water, the need for medical facilities and tests every week.
- Opened in May 1998, the lodge runs on solar power, has plenty of potable water, and serves exquisite local fare.
- Keep all food items and potable water well covered.
- A potful of potable water means every thing for them.
- The projects will upgrade 15 systems, each including water wells, compact potable water treatment plants and pumps.
- Measures for medical help, food and potable water supply, transportation needed to be taken to prevent more hunger deaths in the gardens.
Learning English? Read More About The Language Here!