The Top English Grammar Tips From A–Z
Ver definición en Español de potasio
1potasio masculino(chloride/cyanide) (before noun) potásico
- For example, lithium, sodium, and potassium comprised a triad of soft, highly reactive metals.
- The plants are sustained by water, enriched with calcium, potassium, nitrogen and other fertilisers.
- Its high potassium, phosphorus and calcium help maintain high energy levels.
- In that case potassium rather than sodium is exchanged with calcium and magnesium.
- In a chemical sense, soap is a salt made up of a carboxylic acid and an alkali like sodium of potassium.
- The second most abundant ion was potassium, followed by sodium, magnesium, manganese and iron.
- At the same time we consume about a third less potassium, so that the ratio of potassium to sodium has shifted quite dramatically.
- He worked on light metal alloys and the electrolytic production of potassium and sodium.
- Calcium and potassium are two of the top nutrients of concern in Americans' diets.
- Patients no longer needed extra sodium and restricted potassium.
- This does not happen, however, because the cell membrane itself is impermeable to ions like sodium and potassium.
- Diuretics reduce fluid retention in the body by encouraging the removal of salts such as potassium and sodium from the blood.
- It is high in vitamins A and E, calcium and potassium, and low in calories.
- Sodium, potassium and blood sugar levels were estimated using standard methods.
- It also involves the loss of important blood salts like potassium and sodium.
- Nitrate crusts of potassium and calcium nitrate are most often found in caves and rock shelters in limestone areas.
- If you tend to be susceptible to cramps, try eating more foods that are high in potassium and calcium.
- These will include blood samples to find out levels of sodium, chloride, potassium and urea.
- He should incorporate a salad, as the magnesium and potassium will help counteract the sodium.
- He says a complete plant food with plenty of trace elements especially potassium and nitrogen and water it well in.
Learning English? Read More About The Language Here!