Learn English Grammar From A–Z
1poción femininepócima feminine
- Another drinks magical potions and teleports from rooftop to rooftop.
- He unpacked enough magical stuff to start making potions and balms for healing again.
- Like a sorcerer addicted to making magical potions, Li changed the formula again and again.
- It is true that we later found no evidence of potions or magical weapons in her lair.
- I am the wise old man of this place, and these people are forever desperate for advice and healing potions.
- Some belief also existed in different types of witchcraft and magic potions for healing.
- Although you can find or buy healing potions, they are expensive and lack potency.
- She was busy looking through her cabinets at all sorts of magic healing potions.
- When no-one could explain why someone had a disease, spells and magical potions were used to drive out the spirits.
- They drank and drank those potions and elixirs that put out the fires or started them.
- As if they'll somehow be the magical potions that'll finally make me better again!
- The cavity can also be used to prepare medicinal potions for the client to drink.
- The fact that the lovers do not know that they are drinking a love potion makes the potion truly magic, for they fall in love when they have drunk it.
- On the bedside table is the paraphernalia of sickness: the pills and the potions, syringes, lubricants and swabs.
- In times past, all kinds of potions, powders and pills were sold here.
- As more and more of us live longer, and become more affluent, the race for new pills and potions to combat the effects of ageing is speeding up.
- Money would be spent on improving our health instead of paying for more pills, potions and hospital beds.
- They need constant care and protection, vitamin pills, potions against possible diseases, and so on.
- He concocted a remarkable potion which, it was claimed, was so efficacious that many who were ill, even at the point of death, were restored to health.
- While brewing the potion, he would sing appropriate songs and blow into the mixture through a tube.