The Top English Grammar Tips From A–Z
nounplural powers of attorney
1(authority)poder (notarial) masculinehe has my power of attorney to sell the house — le he otorgado poder para vender la casa
- If he was told there was such a veto power or power of attorney, why did he not ask to see proof of same.
- We've had conversations about her wishes; I have both financial and medical power of attorney for her, should it become necessary, and I'm the executor of her will as well.
- There, the wife was not involved in the company, she was not a company director, her husband was simply temporarily incapacitated and she had power of attorney.
- But she is in full command of her faculties and is quite adamant she does not want me to have power of attorney over her financial affairs - she can manage perfectly well, thank you.
- And that son has her enduring power of attorney.
2(document)poder (notarial) masculine
Learning English? Read More About The Language Here!