The Top English Grammar Tips From A–Z
See Spanish definition of parlotear
1parlotear informalto prate about sth informal — parlotear sobre algo
- Our culture is riven with ambiguity; we prate of our history but erase anything inconvenient from our collective hard-drive.
- As late as December, 1997 he was prating to MPs about the need for water in Scotland ‘to remain unambiguously in public ownership and to be clearly democratically accountable’.
- How we dare even prate about democracy is beyond me.
- So, I'm not going to stop prating on and on about my favorite sport, but I won't do it nearly as much.
- It's even worse for them to prate about privacy when it's clearly just a PR move.
Learning English? Read More About The Language Here!