The Top English Grammar Tips From A–Z
1premier masculine, feminineprimer ministro masculineprimera ministra feminine
1principalof premier importance — de primordial importancia
- Ten years ago, our nation's two leading rock critics declared the premier band of the era to be nothing but indolent hacks.
- It was a rock star moment, epitomising the event, as truly a celebration of this country's premier rock band.
- The national league is the premier competition in Australia.
- Over the decades, Cash carved out his position as the premier purveyor of bluesy country music around, and his craggy visage is a picture of cool even today.
- Further, the book will be of immense help to all those who are interested in keeping Indian agriculture in its premier position.
- If anyone, Preddie was in the premier position to comment on calypso.
- Milloy continues to be one of the premier players in the league at his position.
- It's what Google needs in order to remain the premier search engine.
- After two years there, he returned to Moscow and joined the Bolshoi Ballet; from 1899 he was its premier dancer.
- We want to maintain this position as the premier hotel, first here, then in Thailand, then in Asia, and then maybe in the world.
- At the same time, they will enhance Dubai's position as premier transit point to destinations around the globe.
- That's why Faulk and James are considered the premier players at their position.
- My understanding is that Leinart is being viewed as the premier player at any position in the draft.
- He's one of the premier players at his position, but all bets are off if Manning gets hurt.
- I was hitting against Bruce Sutter, one of the premier closers in the National League.
- He is an excellent athlete and should be a premier defender at the position.