The Top English Grammar Tips From A–Z
- Data that is relatively static is preprocessed and stored as a text representation in databases enabling search engines to perform matches more quickly.
- In the first major step, the input models are preprocessed to build a hierarchical data structure which is as an approximation to the input models.
- This technique preprocesses scripts periodically, but only if they are accessed.
- To give the dishes their distinctive flavors, Sam explained that the oil and the sauces that the restaurant uses have been preprocessed with the addition of several important ingredients in them.
- We have chosen the second approach, and this section describes how the density has been preprocessed.
- We preprocess, enhance, and classify the data in multiple steps.
- As a consequence, a little extra complexity is added to video preprocessing.
- By preprocessing intensely experienced feelings or entrenched opinions in this manner, family members can take a needed first step toward defusing habitual problems in communication.
- The program facilitates preprocessing of the imported text files.
- A multi-resolution display tool uses preprocessed images from the slide to create a mosaic, which shows multiple frames at the same time.
- Data preprocessing and analysis were divided into several phases.
- On the contrary, rather careful preprocessing is needed.
- With Americans taking one of every two meals out, and increasingly relying on preprocessed foods when ‘cooking’ at home, packaging plays a critical role in the way we eat.
- I think that ‘fast’ food and the use of preprocessed ingredients, whether at home or in restaurants, probably has more to do with the current rise of obesity than anything.
- The preprocessed food packages were sectioned trays covered in a foil sealant.
Learning English? Read More About The Language Here!