The Top English Grammar Tips From A–Z
Ver definición en Español de preadolescente
1(fashions/clothing) para preadolescentes(fashions/clothing) para niños de 9 a 12 añosthey have many preteen members — tienen muchos socios de entre 9 y 12 años
- There is nothing new in the issue of under age drinking but pre-teen drinking is a new phenomenon which is very worrying.
- So, we pressed play and fell into this glorious pre-teen memory of a perfect 80s democratic, utopian indie rock underground.
- There's the protective dad seated next to his still-innocent, pre-teen daughter.
- They know most people equate comics with pre-teen fantasies of laser beams bouncing off glacial pecs.
- Always the scholar and never the socialite, I adapted to pre-teen activities and the effervescence of wide-eyed, precocious little girls, much to my delight.
- ‘The idea was to get a direct line into that pre-teen age group,’ admits Loraine.
- As long as networks keep pumping out edgy entertainment (if only by pre-teen standards,) who cares where they draw their inspiration?
- I agree that passion and commitment are missing from the Scotland team, coupled with an inability to pass and receive a football, which our heroes and idols have been practising since pre-teen years.
- It's rare to find one young actor this good, but to find a movie that features an ensemble of four pre-teen actors of such skill, well it's pretty amazing.
- Look for at least one big pre-teen release in this slot in 2001.
- To be more specific, the target audience is pre-teen females.
- This type of behaviour will extend into the exuberantly fertile genteel, resulting in an explosion in demand for pre-teen notes of recognition.
- The microscooter, one of this Christmas's most-wanted pre-teen toys, is about to have its shiny aluminium image tarnished once again.
- The dress was a knee length halter, with no sleeves, but just enough elastic to hold it onto Amanda's pre-teen chest.
- We get a boy who doesn't seem to have been programmed to understand the most basic pre-teen attitudes and activities.
- We set up the tent in the back yard and threw our four sleeping bags in before we spent the afternoon being pre-teen squirrels.
- So if you can survive moments of slow slapstick and pre-teen tantrums, you will really like the core of this film.
- Only the cartoons and the latest talentless manufactured pre-teen pop phenomenon remain.
- That was all fine and dandy on a nice, gentle slope, but we were pre-teen speed demons.
- And the storylines are clever enough that even viewers who aren't pre-teen girls can get hooked on the show.
1preadolescente masculino, femenino(de 9 a 12 años) niño masculino(de 9 a 12 años) niña femenino
Learning English? Read More About The Language Here!