The Top English Grammar Tips From A–Z
1resolución de problemas feminine
- Training is provided to the members of each group to assist with problem-solving.
- I find the daily problem-solving process to be an art in itself.
- He didn't have the problem-solving skills to think of an alternative to standing out in the cold all day.
- In some cases the advances of technology promote cooperation and problem-solving.
- As children learn problem-solving procedures and words, they become increasingly capable of solving problems for themselves.
- Can't we look beyond outward appearances and focus on developing creativity, self-esteem, problem-solving skills, and love for the arts?
- Engineering, at its core, is about problem solving.
- University students actively engage in problem solving in a real world situation.
- Independent filmmaking is largely about problem solving, due to the fact that your resources are so limited.
- A good puzzle game tests logic, reflexes and wit in the act of problem solving.
- Problem solving has become another priority for companies.
- Design isn't just a matter of taste and style, at the heart of design is problem solving.
- Women bring a different perspective on problem solving, or decision making.
- Contestants were judged for their problem solving, code writing, and software testing.
Learning English? Read More About The Language Here!