The Top English Grammar Tips From A–Z
- There were ample procedural safeguards: an informal inquiry coupled with the availability of judicial review.
- The Department has also been charged with a variety of procedural irregularities.
- The point I am seeking to make, your Honours, is that this is a provision which is procedural in nature.
- The objections to the process are not just procedural.
- Warfare is highly procedural, with methodical approaches to the conduct of military operations.
- But the case was decided on purely procedural grounds.
- She was originally convicted of murder, but had the verdict overturned at appeal because of procedural flaws.
- There is nothing in the procedural rules or the practice of the courts which prevents this.
- This morning the bill cleared the second of three procedural hurdles.
- What procedural guarantees are there that the wars it fights will be just?
Learning English? Read More About The Language Here!