The Top English Grammar Tips From A–Z
Ver definición en Español de profesionalidad
1(qualities of professional)profesionalidad femeninoseriedad femenino
- I think to question the professionalism of any player is a big thing.
- I wanted to rant about the professionalism of its players and their evident love for the game.
- It did so through innovative management and the professionalism of staff.
- The look of your sign and posters reflects the professionalism of your business.
- His personality, his professionalism and attitude gave Swedish players a good reputation here.
- The program surprised with the quality of its stories and the professionalism of the production.
- I was very impressed with the programmes that it ran, and with the professionalism of those involved.
- He says plenty of people want to run down the professionalism and achievements of English teachers and pupils.
- Keeping their patience is also part of the professionalism of police officers.
- This is definitely a production worth seeing, not least due to the professionalism with which it is executed.
- I pay unreserved tribute to the professionalism and dedication of our brave servicemen and women.
- In all those times I have never had reason to complain about the professionalism and attitude of the staff.
- Once professionalism started and the top players left the club the numbers participating and watching dropped.
- Where professionalism is all about opportunities for some players, for others it's all about problems.
- And closer to home again, indeed, at home, the era of professionalism in sport is upon us.
- In these heady days of professionalism, enjoying your sport and respecting your opposition are all too rare.
Learning English? Read More About The Language Here!