Learn English Grammar From A–Z
1Business(company/investment/crop) rentable(company/investment/crop) redituable formal(company/investment/crop) lucrativosportswear is very profitable — la ropa de deporte deja un buen beneficio / margen
- Merchants and financiers soon realized that investing in science could be a profitable business.
- Farming is still profitable in spite of a sharp increase in the prices of agricultural inputs.
- We follow him as he tries to turn this dream into reality, and turn the farm into a profitable business.
- None of these books or reports suggest to me that publishing is a highly profitable business.
- There is always pressure to obtain business, but sales have to be profitable to achieve business success.
- Who is there to run this vastly profitable business that has had every rule rewritten to serve its interests?
- It's just not enough to ensure that a business is as profitable as possible for its shareholders.
- Intel has been doing this kind of thing for years, and in the past has built quite a profitable business out of it.
- The city's latest ranking as the top dog number one place in Britain to do profitable business testifies to that.
- It was a familiar setting and they were both looking forward to renewing a profitable business partnership.
- Another fact is that currency exchange is a profitable business because there is demand.
- This has become a profitable business for a few, and an effortless one for that.
- Handsome buildings, profitable businesses and community focal points are being lost.
- It is important, if it is to persist, that blogging should be a moderately profitable activity.
- They expect to run the museum as a profitable business, at least in the summer.
- Jobs, business, investment, services and tourism all follow from profitable farming.
- He added that the government had already allowed private firms to cherry-pick profitable work.
- This is so they can continually reinvest money into more profitable projects.
- The enormous rise in premiums has made an unprofitable business profitable again.
- It has approached the game as a conduit for ideas, not merely the basis of a profitable industry.
- Noor said that she was merely taking advantage of a potentially profitable situation.
- Cultural solutions are more valuable and profitable than technological solutions.
- This paper prompted useful discussion, though the main discussion session was less profitable.
2(day/journey) provechoso(day/journey) fructífero