The Top English Grammar Tips From A–Z
See Spanish definition of declaración
1declaración femininedictamen masculine
- It is certainly in his commercial interests to make his pronouncements sound as authoritative as possible.
- The theological message of ritual scourging was made clear to spectators in formal pronouncements.
- It styles itself as a canon - an authoritative pronouncement on great literature.
- Scientists cannot allow authoritarian pronouncements to replace objective evidence.
- Only a conciliar decision of the whole church can make such authoritative and binding pronouncements.
- It is not enough to go entirely by the pronouncements of politicians or the media of either side.
- Arrogant pronouncements by leading Eurocrats and national politicians who pretend to be in favour of more integration have not been helpful.
- If the pronouncement had been directed at a different predicament, it would have been safe to say it was the only way she could have kept herself sane.
- We get lots of grand events and the pronouncements of politicians, but very little of what was going on behind the scenes.
- The genial exterior hid a wily political mind which made his public pronouncements feared by many politicians.
- There was something emphatic, even challenging, in his pronouncement that discouraged questioning.
- Politicians are good at making grand pronouncements about tackling the problem, but sustainable solutions are difficult to implement.
- His pronouncements often counter his own stated commitment to reconciliation, and we don't need to repeat all of them to prove our point.
- They began to lose faith in public pronouncements by politicians.
- Most people don't understand how Government works and therefore accept its pronouncements in all cases except where it has a major impact on their wallet.
- The sooner educationalists use accessible and understandable terms, the more sensible their pronouncements will become.
- Such pronouncements are premature but the warnings are certainly in place.
- In the last few years the pronouncements of European leaders certainly went in that direction.
- I don't have general pronouncements to make about how these should be resolved.
- Unfortunately, certain events prevented me from offering an encompassing pronouncement last weekend.
Learning English? Read More About The Language Here!