The Top English Grammar Tips From A–Z
Ver definición en Español de pronunciación
- A dictionary is also a good resource for the proper pronunciation of words.
- Her voice was a quiet growl, her pronunciation of each word a blunt edge ripping into him.
- Read to children and have them read to you - they will benefit from word recognition and pronunciation.
- Babies are also subjected to exaggerated pronunciation of vowels.
- After his pronunciation, they heard the front door open and voices echo down the hall.
- Like any other comparable dictionary worth its name, it does contain words, pronunciations, parts of speech, meanings and examples, which form the core of the volume.
- Surely you are not going to allow the French to determine the pronunciation of English words!
- This, of course, further enhanced the divisions in speech and pronunciation between the north and south of England.
- After reading, judges check on their pronunciation, accent, posture and eye contact.
- This girl is so concerned with pronunciation, you almost can't get by the words to hear the music in the song.
- You should speak it well, complete with the right pronunciation and intonation.
- An acronym, after all, is a word whose full meaning is concealed by its pronunciation.
- Correct pronunciation and proper use of words will enhance language skills.
- It was an accent or a hiccup in her pronunciation that made all the difference.
- I noticed the slightly different pronunciation, and spotted it as sounding French.
- She heard it again, as she winced at the awful pronunciation of her last name.
- The pronunciation of Chinese surnames can induce mild identity crisis.
- When she told Joseph, he nodded, and corrected her pronunciation.
- A key point is that the primary coding scheme is based on pronunciation rather than on spelling.
- Expecting Frenchmen to alter their pronunciation of a French name would be ludicrous.
Learning English? Read More About The Language Here!