The Top English Grammar Tips From A–Z
1(in US)impuesto sobre la propiedad inmobiliaria masculine
- There is no other nation in the world that has this form of taxation on a property tax levied by a local government - a point I have already made.
- Roman citizens paid little tax, but provincials paid a property tax and a poll tax amounting to 10 or 15 percent of income.
- Currently, the land portions of the property tax are levied in the spring of each year and the building portions in the autumn.
- Well, states get their budgets from three sources: income tax, property tax, and sales tax.
- But if the search for revenue is so desperate, why not have local income tax on top of a property tax?
Learning English? Read More About The Language Here!