The Top English Grammar Tips From A–Z
Ver definición en Español de prosaico
- The methodical and rather prosaic style may not have the literary skill of, say, Abanindranath Tagore's diary.
- He also performs some prosaic poetry of more recent vintage, before nervously taking to the mic to croon.
- Many poets seem threatened by the apparently easily appropriated and fungible modes of prose and prosaic rationality.
- That's why in rehearsals he often decodes classical mime to prosaic prose.
- No more than we want our poems to be poetic do we want our prose to be prosaic.
- As it is, the prose passages are prosaic and the rap doggerel is merely tedious.
- He might have said poetic language is not prosaic.
- But both in his words and especially in his music, his language is surely prosaic.
- First, it tells us that the verse has come to an end - which in prosaic language of the kind found here might not otherwise be apparent.
- The English track captures the humor and spirit of the show in a way that the prosaic, overly literal, and frankly dull subtitles don't.
- Here is a prosaic translation which is a complete disgrace to the original language.
- The style seems prosaic and indicates a distance from the original oral narrative style.
- I don't think I've seen prose this, well, prosaic since I was a teaching assistant grading papers at Columbia.
- These poems and a few others tend to be prosaic, obsessed with private matters in banal terms.
- The dialogue between the characters, while littered with profanities and raw language, is verbose and prosaic.
- David, it's horrible when that language is prosaic but I thought that this language was really beautiful.
- We rarely have to think deeply at all because the prosaic nature of our instrumental language does not call for it.
- Indeed, in a literature that perhaps some find prosaic, these papers stand out for their wit and charm as well as their scholarship.
- I'm saying something more prosaic and direct: the administration hasn't been honest about its intentions or goals.
- But the unorthodox screenplay and prosaic dialogues struggle to convey something more than what other such films generally attempt to.
Learning English? Read More About The Language Here!