The Top English Grammar Tips From A–Z
1protestante masculine, feminine
1protestanteProtestant work ethic — ética protestante del trabajo
- He soon determined to have Protestant religion in the land and devotion to the Bible.
- What is disturbing is that eighty per cent of these converts come from Protestant church backgrounds.
- The sheer diversity of Protestant churches, all of which recognize the same canon, is ample proof of this.
- The bells of Catholic and Protestant churches rang out across Germany at noon.
- It is not coincidence that the first modern industrial societies were predominantly Protestant in religion.
- Even the most rational and least decorated of Protestant churches had an unmissable pulpit for the spreading of the Word.
- This is a new-built church for Protestant worship, enclosed within a little palisaded fence.
- That is of course about what we have come to expect of the declining older Protestant churches.
- Today many urban Protestant churches in the USA boast a large choir and a staff of musicians.
- Five years ago there were only four of us doing this work in the Protestant churches.
- In the Protestant section of the church, no person has ever achieved an authority equal to that of the pope.
- Catholic and Protestant army chaplains blessed the guns of the troops in England and Germany.
- We belong to an Anglo Saxon Protestant tradition in which color was always suspect.
- It is true to a lesser degree of evangelical and independent Protestant groups as well.
- Many decrees issued by the council deliberately opposed Protestant viewpoints.
- However, nearly a year of Edward's short Protestant reign had been lost in debate.
- The appeal of Protestant hymns and psalms cut across all boundaries.
- The major Protestant churches refrained from explicit endorsement of the Liberals.
- He leaves those who want to run away from the discipline's Protestant past no place to hide.
- Anglican Britain and Catholic Belgium industrialised before more notable Protestant countries.
Learning English? Read More About The Language Here!