The Top English Grammar Tips From A–Z
- Yet, as Smiles observed, ‘No laws, however stringent, can make the idle industrious, the thriftless provident, or the drunken sober.’
- Belladonna, I do not think it is prudent or provident to turn down this offer.
- I allowed myself to plan out my life and didn't let provident direction guide my life.
- Their deception is socially provident, because it makes those people work hard, save, take risks and invent.
- She was a discreet, sober, provident woman, and with great patience endured many afflictions.
Learning English? Read More About The Language Here!