The Top English Grammar Tips From A–Z
See Spanish definition of providencial
- Buena Vista Social Club's nomination last year was welcomed as a sign of providential change in the academy.
- James was portrayed as a victim of the affair, and attempts were made to turn the scandal to his advantage by presenting images of the plot's providential discovery and James's personal involvement as the avenger of Overbury's murder.
- A high-voltage wire snapped and fell on the busy road on Monday afternoon, and pedestrians and motorists had a providential escape.
- It was providential that he purchased this exceptional pen and he took the trouble to research its history.
- In such a situation, the possibility of going away on an international residency presents itself as a very real relief, a providential oasis or retreat to an artist.
Learning English? Read More About The Language Here!