The Top English Grammar Tips From A–Z
Ver definición en Español de solidario
1solidariode espíritu cívico
- People generally yearn to be friendly, generous, and public-spirited - in short, altruistic.
- Many people pitied my commonsensical, public-spirited child for being raised by an antisocial naysayer like me.
- Where are the safeguards for those public-spirited people who call attention to low standards in high places?
- We are public-spirited, law-abiding citizens who should not have to pay for the hospital's shortcomings.
- One just wonders how much further matters would have gone if these public-spirited individuals not been passing by at that time.
Learning English? Read More About The Language Here!