The Top English Grammar Tips From A–Z
Ver definición en Español de tirador
2(on zipper)tirador masculino
- Some medications are available in commercially prepared vials with a pull tab for removing the metal rim.
- As he tore off the pull tab, brown foam gushed out over his hand and down the front of his work togs.
- Under the plastic top was a foil freshness cover with a handy pull tab.
- Smith Dairy also recently upgraded its closures, opting for a new large pull tab on the foil seal beneath the cap, to allow for easier opening.
- This mom's set of keys can never be mistaken, since no one has a key chain sculpted from genuine soda-can pull tabs.
Learning English? Read More About The Language Here!