The Top English Grammar Tips From A–Z
See Spanish definition of púlsar
- Black holes, the cosmic microwave background, pulsars, neutron stars, gravitational lenses, gravity waves - these are just a few of the phenomena that would make no sense without general relativity.
- These emanations come from rapidly spinning neutron stars called pulsars - rotating beacons that periodically send energy in the direction of the earth.
- The object is being stimulated by jets from a rapidly spinning (about thirty times a second) neutron star called a pulsar.
- The Universe has its own heavenly sounds, such as pulsars, planetary magnetospheres and solar winds.
- I read up on interstellar objects and astrophysics and studied quasars, pulsars and supernovas, but my main focus was black holes.
Learning English? Read More About The Language Here!