The Top English Grammar Tips From A–Z
1putting green masculino
- Rulewich also added five new holes, a practice putting green and a short game practice area.
- A 16-by 48-inch grid has proven its effectiveness on heavily trafficked turf areas such as putting greens and sports fields.
- There are 27 holes of golf, a driving range, a putting green, and other golf facilities.
- Neighborhood kids use the range, putting green, short-game area and clubhouse for $2 a visit.
- I heeled the shot and hit a line drive through the fence and into the putting green area.
- They were in place of long evenings, the light fading as I putt on the worn barely live grass of the putting green.
- The facilities encompass a putting green, a driving range, and a 2,900-square-foot clubhouse with a snack bar.
- One by one, they retreated to the edge of the putting green, sat on the grass and watched the master at work.
- I go over to the first tee, to the putting green there, and wait for him to come by.
- After that, I head back to the putting green, where I'll putt for another 10 or 15 minutes until it's time to tee off.
- The practice fairway, as groomed as a putting green, fans out toward a distant hummocky hill and trees far beyond.
- The golf range also boasts a 600-square-metre putting green and separate chipping area, with a practice bunker.
- We started on the practice putting green, first showing this new golfer how to grip the putter and align herself to the target.
- The putting greens also had a feature I had never encountered in golf on five continents: anthills.
- I got more out of those nights on the putting green than I ever did on the practice tee in broad daylight.
- Invitees will be able to try the gamut of wares at hitting bays, a short game area as well as a putting green.
- Haines has also applied porous ceramic technology to putting greens.
- At a PGA Tour event this past spring, the physiotherapy trailer practically abutted the practice putting green.
- And all he does is try to ‘draw’ a straight line on the putting green on the back and forward strokes.
- A ball is on the putting green when any part of it touches the green itself.
Learning English? Read More About The Language Here!