The Top English Grammar Tips From A–Z
- Slowly he undid his pyjama jacket and dropped his pyjama trousers down around his ankles.
- Other highlights include PVC dresses, lace dresses, gold pyjama trousers and chiffon tops.
- He said that he had not dressed properly but had been wearing slippers, trousers, a vest and pyjama jacket about the house.
- She saw she was wearing a pair of pyjama trousers and a pyjama t-shirt.
- He looked at her in her cow print pajama bottoms and sweat jacket.
- Beth hastily pulled on her nightdress, while Louis frantically rummaged around for his pyjama trousers.
- He'd already knelt down next to Jake, rolled his pyjama trousers up and put an ice pack over his knee.
- He was lying on his back, wearing only his blue pyjama trousers.
- Six months before, Lord Elgin had allowed me to try on James Bruce's scarlet pyjama trousers.
- It's now been several weeks since I've had to lock him in his room for failing to put a crease in my pyjama trousers.
- His pajama trousers are simple black sweats that are a little long even on him; he's standing on the bottoms.
- I stripped off my dress and pulled on a pair of pyjama bottoms and a vest, before climbing into bed.
- Walking to the bed I grabbed a pair of blue plaid pajama bottoms, slipped them on then pulled a white t-shirt over my head.
- He shed his pajama bottoms and pulled on a pair of pants over his boxers.
- Personally I think the jackets look like pyjama coats, but they are not my cuppa.
- Nobody's strolling by with trunks full of smoking jackets and silk pyjamas!
- Out of the dryer, he pulled out a pair of boxers and pajama bottoms.
- I washed up, brushed my teeth, pulled on my pajama bottoms despite the warm breeze trickling through my open window.
- She pulled on her pajama bottoms, and then her top, went to her bed, got in under the sheets and pulled them up over herself.
- He finished toweling himself dry and pulled on the pajama bottoms that Dawn gave him the first night.
Learning English? Read More About The Language Here!