The Top English Grammar Tips From A–Z
See Spanish definition of cuantitativo
- Yet this is in many ways a quantitative rather than a qualitative distinction.
- Evaluation may involve subjective and objective measures and qualitative and quantitative approaches.
- That may be appropriate, but using these qualitative data for quantitative statistics is fraught with difficulty.
- However, to formalize this we require quantitative measures of the similarity of trees.
- This assay is a highly quantitative and direct measure of antibody response to a specific antigen.
- Only a few exceptional quantitative measures such as aspect ratio, petal area and perimeter are presently available.
- Oxygen is able to embrittle beryllium, but there is no quantitative measure of the effect.
- The results are then added to each player's file and used as a quantitative measure of his current physical condition.
- The transformation of score values assigned to single cells resulted in a quantitative outcome measure for each proband.
- We were unable to find evidence of any benefit or detriment for the burden of carers as assessed by two quantitative measures.
- Measuring devices and a quantitative conceptual apparatus go together.
- This is particularly important, as the mapping is only as good as the quality of the quantitative phenotypic data.
- In other words, happiness cannot be measured on a quantitative scale in the same way voltage can be.
- Familiarity is a quantitative measure of the number of buyers familiar with the company.
- One of the few ways we have of doing so is through quantitative and qualitative research, and we have required that that be done.
- This triangulation of qualitative and quantitative data is one of the strengths of the book.
- This is not only a quantitative observation but a qualitative one too.
- A water medium can be used for all types of algae for qualitative and quantitative studies.
- Furthermore, polyclonal antibodies were used to assess quantitative and qualitative changes of the enzyme.
- To analyze the data we employed a combination of qualitative and simple quantitative techniques.
Learning English? Read More About The Language Here!