Learn English Grammar From A–Z
1cuarzo masculine(ashtray/vase/watch) (before noun) de cuarzo(lamp/headlight) de cuarzo
- The sample is strongly foliated and consists of garnet, biotite, quartz, plagioclase and cordierite.
- Because they formed within the peat, coal balls generally contain very little detrital clay minerals and quartz.
- Adjacent to the gray quartz with acanthite and gold is sugary white quartz with massive galena.
- Mylonitic rocks usually have ribbon quartz and rotated albite porphyroclasts.
- My necklaces are made mainly of semiprecious stones, such as agate, quartz, amber, rock crystal and jade.
- Other minerals found here are the red ochre, soap stone, white quartz and molding sand.
- These soils have a typical, immature tropical soil mineral assemblage dominated by kaolin, quartz and goethite.
- All three are dominated by unaltered muscovite, quartz, K-feldspar and albite, with minor epidote.
- Some topaz forms spectacular crystals and matrix specimens on magnesite or quartz.
- Where pyrite crystals have been lost, it can be seen that quartz did not penetrate pyrite.
- Outside we saw large tables covered high with specimens of kyanite in quartz.
- The ore zone is a combination of veinlets, lenses, and nests of pyrite and quartz.
- These granite dikes are composed almost totally of potassium feldspar and quartz.
- The siltstones are composed of angular quartz and rare feldspar, set in a finer matrix that locally contains some calcite.
- The grey colour of quartz is a mineralogical standard showing that the thickness is correct.
- The intervening area is dominantly a mixture of clay and quartz.
- The white material is quartz and the black is the wall rock from the edge of the vein.
- Late chlorite and carbonates overgrew the schistosity defined by phengite, chlorite and quartz.
- There is much chlorite growth, but quartz is only very poorly recrystallized.
- As a result, quartz is an uncommon gangue mineral within most of the district.