The Top English Grammar Tips From A–Z
See Spanish definition of quinteto
- He believes that you increase your understanding by playing in small ensembles - three, four or five people in trios, quartets and quintets.
- Incorporating various styles of rock, jazz, blues and folk music, the quintet is lead by Matthews on guitar and vocals.
- Then as well we were treated to beautiful Mozart and Strauss music by a delightful quintet in traditional costume.
- It's the only word you could apply to all of the Denver quintet's music, from their loudest, fastest moment to their iciest piano passage.
- As the title may imply, this is a quintet of Canadian jazz musicians, all of whom have busy careers south of the border.
- The ensemble was established to explore a very varied repertoire for the brass quintet, through a wide-ranging selection of music from Renaissance to twentieth Century.
- While their chart career has been on hold, they've remained a highly respected live act and one with all five of the original quintet at the heart of the performance.
- Visitors can be entranced by the different sounds of a trio, quartet or quintet.
- Visitors were also entertained by a quintet of musicians from the Bolton School of Music.
- The contemporary music quintet was founded in August 1996.
- So, if you imagine, in the quintet, all five players have the leading voice at different points and you have to be confident enough and love the other four enough to trust them to take you where they want.
- Music is provided by a quintet comprising piano, flute, clarinet and two violins.
- And, in a day of sound-alike rap rockers and indistinguishable pop-leaning pretty boys, it's not often that a band comes out with the confidence and talent to take musical risks like this quintet does.
- The third great album from this Ohio quintet sees them in melancholy mood, easing out songs packed with coy observations and lyrical moments.
- To get around this he would have only a double string quintet play during a very quiet flute or oboe solo.
- In these conditions he managed also to compose a nonet for wind quintet and string quartet before being transferred in February 1945 to Terezín, where he died a month later of dysentery.
- Immediately, the musical and human chemistry of the quintet proved itself a winner, but there was always violence at their shows, mostly sparked by the singer.
- The quintet have released easy listening tunes that people of all ages can appreciate.
Learning English? Read More About The Language Here!