Learn English Grammar From A–Z
1jornada de carreras feminine
- At the February race meeting a fundraising event for Barretstown was organised and this will be expanded next year.
- Riders forced the expensive cancellation of a race meeting at Sandown, after making their point by boycotting it.
- Wherever the race meeting, whatever the horse, he couldn't resist the allure of placing a bet.
- Waterford and Tramore racecourse hosted the first New Year's Day race meeting, the only race meeting held in Europe that day.
- There are few sights quite like Ladies' Day at Aintree's Grand National race meeting.
- When you think about it, people spend more time at a race meeting than at any other mainstream sports event.
- Have you ever been in the stands at a race meeting when ‘your’ horse is neck and neck on that last half furlong?
- Catterick race meeting on Saturday, the biggest of the National Hunt season at the course, is under threat from frost and flooding.
- A crowd of more than 2000 went to the race meeting, making it the second biggest event on the Lismore racing calendar.
- While the race meeting was blighted by poor weather at the start of the week, today's predicted heatwave has prompted concerns over traffic queues around York.
- Record crowds flocked to the Ebor race meeting.
- The first race meeting at Ascot was on Saturday 11 August 1711.
- There are some restrictions on the opening times of pubs in Tadcaster as many race-goers are expected to return to the brewery town after the race meeting.
- Three years later at a race meeting I met him again.
- The course was built at Ascot in 1711 on her orders, and the first race meeting was held there on Saturday, August 11 of that year.
- The race meeting attracted a crowd of 27,361 people, up by 170 on last year.
- Wind and rain brought out the brollies and raincoats at Knavesmire yesterday as the May race meeting got under way.
- Four tonnes of foliage is needed to build each of the 16 fences that feature in the three-day race meeting.
- Apparently a race meeting went horribly wrong and the whole city's traffic gridlocked for six months.
- The October race meeting in Galway goes ahead next weekend.