The Top English Grammar Tips From A–Z
Ver definición en Español de rancio
1rancioto go rancid — ponerse rancio
- If you don't know what it's supposed to smell like, it might smell a little like rancid butter.
- Butyric acid is responsible not only for the smell of rancid butter, but also contributes to the odor of sweat.
- When I returned I was laying in bed and couldn't sleep because of this rancid smell consuming the house.
- It was definitely not very much fun and there was that rancid smell.
- Unwholesome odors rolled out of the storefronts: rancid oil and mouldy cheese, and fish long absent from the sea.
- Heat-treated oils go rancid - in other words, they spoil - and rancid oils are carcinogenic.
- What if the food is rancid and you're still stuck with a full plate?
- As soon as they stepped in, a rancid smell filled the air.
- What plant may cure Alzheimer's disease, increase circulation, tastes like almonds and smells like rancid butter?
- Moreover, irradiation can destroy essential vitamins and nutrients that are naturally present in foods and can make food taste and smell rancid.
- A rancid smell escaped from the now open doorway.
- He does not look like a man who enjoys the smell of onions sautéed in rancid oil first thing in the morning.
- Rhodes was trying not to think of another day of rancid food, polluted water and waiting for buses that never came.
- The French fries were often undercooked, fruits and vegetables rotten, breads molding, and once or twice, the meat rancid.
- He lifts it down and removes several pieces of the rancid, dried meat stored in it.
- When exposed to air for extended periods of time, fats become rancid and develop an unpleasant taste and odor.
- The group charges that irradiation also deactivates the natural digestive enzymes found in raw food, and encourages fats to turn rancid.
- Also, vegetable oils normally turn rancid when exposed to air and heat.
- That is just as well, since it often induced an unpleasantly rancid truffle aroma and taste.
- In order to maximize profits from their government contracts, food suppliers delivered partial shipments and rancid provisions.
Learning English? Read More About The Language Here!