Learn More About Spanish Culture
1(person) rencoroso(meeting/atmosphere) hostil(meeting/atmosphere) lleno de rencor
- It seems to be aiming for a modern Catcher in the Rye with its sardonic, rancorous, troubled kid character.
- He would often describe his wartime experiences in caustic, funny terms that would turn bitter and rancorous.
- There were rancorous battles over pronunciation.
- Just as we need a new tone in Washington, we also need a new tone in discussing energy and the environment, one that is less suspicious, less punitive, less rancorous.
- The rest of the piece was less rancorous, and I suggest you read the whole thing, to understand what I was trying to say.