The Top English Grammar Tips From A–Z
See Spanish definition of tunante
1tunante masculine datedtunanta feminine dated
- These rapscallions were more likely to flee than fight if confronted by the crew.
- The rest of the population seems to be a hodgepodge of rapscallions who all speak different languages.
- I decided that I would give the rapscallion a severe lashing as recompense for his untimely calling.
- You don't have to read this, you rapscallions, and you can always try writing rude words in the comments section if you want to.
- Young rapscallions would throw them at people's feet.
Learning English? Read More About The Language Here!