The Top English Grammar Tips From A–Z
Ver definición en Español de violar
1(woman) violarmusic to ravish the senses — música que cautiva / embelesa
- Is that what you said to the daughter of Merewala when you killed her father and ravished her?
- They are coming to kill every single man and woman with guns and knives, and to ravish our daughters and wives.
- She would be too ashamed to confide in the abbess about how she was ravished by a stranger.
- Minutes later, the men were ravishing Cliona - separately at first, then together.
- He was supposed to have kept her awake, not ravish her, not rut her like some animal.
- Nineteenth-century travellers were ravished by the romantic spectacle of them, as they were delighted by the orientalism of the city itself, with its mysterious and lascivious suggestions of the east.
Learning English? Read More About The Language Here!