The Top English Grammar Tips From A–Z
Ver definición en Español de resma
- In fact, I think the ream of paper sitting next to my printer is actually the same package I bought when I got to New York.
- Oskar has convinced Bruno to buy him a ream of blank white paper (Oskar terms it ‘virgin’ paper) so that he can write out his autobiography.
- I bought a ream of paper and kept it close at hand.
- This printer has just about everything you're looking for in a package only slightly larger than a ream of paper.
- I confess I reverted to form and consumed nearly a ream of paper printing out the contents of the Websites I visited.
- Intent on getting 10,000 bills of paper, I visited my local stationers and bought six 500-sheet reams of paper.
- A block of stamps the size of a ream of A4 paper would be worth a quarter of a million pounds - and you could just put it under your arm and walk away.
- African colleagues are amused at the way I carry a ream of paper on my head.
- Besides the main entrance to the room, there was another door, which now opened, and a clerk came out, clutching a ream of paper and his writing instruments.
- I bought a ream of paper and a glue stick for photocopying my zine.
- Diving in Spain was hampered in the past by a police state that wanted a ream of paperwork before you were allowed to do anything.
- But these were simply photocopies made on paper purchased in cheap reams.
- The demand for ream after ream of white paper is putting a huge strain not only on America's forests, but the world's.
- I ran over several unlabeled reams but they turned out to be low quality Xerox paper inadequate for the report.
- With two reams, he wouldn't have to worry about running out in the middle of a good part and having to get up to run to the store.
- ‘We go through countless reams of paper,’ he said.
- Mr Arthur told the paper that he had used 20 reams of typing paper in compiling the guide.
- About 380,000 reams of paper were used for printing the rolls.
- If I glance over to my bag on the floor there's a shape about the thickness of two reams of paper in it.
- The duty cycle is up to 850,000 pages a month, which is 1,700 reams of paper.
2reams plural(great amount)to write reams — escribir páginas y páginas
- Wilson drills and reams a hole that will form the beginning of the bolt channel.
- If step 4 does not work, you need to go to a machine shop and get the post reamed out of the seat tube.
- Once cooled, the outer clay is chipped away and the carbonized core reamed out, with the casting filed and chased.
- At this stage, you've reamed the primer pocket and the flash hole.
- Put the bar in place, give it a good whack with a hammer to mark the spot, and ream out a large enough hole so that the bar fits flush with the ceiling.
- A further development was to use a brace and bit to ream out (as bone dust) burr holes about 1 cm in diameter.
- If the only drill is too small, use a small screwdriver, knife, or round file to ream out the hole until the fastener will slide in snugly.
2EEUU(cheat) engañar(swindle) estafar
Learning English? Read More About The Language Here!