The Top English Grammar Tips From A–Z
Ver definición en Español de reconciliación
1(of people)reconciliación femeninoreconciliation with sb — reconciliación con algn
- However, the dialogue is more than a moment of reconciliation.
- Without resurrection, there can never be any final reconciliation.
- Rio Tinto chairman, Robert Wilson, spoke of "reconciliation" with Union employees.
- Joan has been estranged from Christopher for more then 20 years, despite repeated efforts at a reconciliation.
- The visit, the latest surprise by the maverick prelate, could lead to a last-minute personal reconciliation with the Vatican.
- We expect Japan will have a reciprocal attitude toward Roh's forward-looking gestures for reconciliation.
- Government efforts at facilitating reconciliation have been half-hearted at best.
- Fifth, implicit reconciliation can come about through the help of a third party.
- I considered it about the right time to bring about a proper reconciliation.
- The scholastics developed the theological base for this form of private reconciliation.
- Officials seem to believe that once the refugees have gone home reconciliation has been completed.
- Hsieh said public opinion polls showed that over 70 percent supported reconciliation between political parties.
- The reconciliation of which Paul speaks is possible only through the action of God in Christ Jesus.
- I was convinced then that the Vietnam War Memorial is a great place for reconciliation.
- I find it hard to phantom him being opposed to the idea of national reconciliation.
- Chen said the summit's message was that reconciliation must be on the basis of goodwill on both sides.
- It is not uncommon for strategists of reconciliation to mobilise the notion of sharing.
- Indeed, some wonder whether a reconciliation is possible that would combine the best of both worlds.
- I urged them to work together for reconciliation.
- Practical reconciliation has become the accepted Aboriginal policy.
2(of ideas, aims)conciliación femeninoreconciliation with sth — conciliación con algo
- The process of reconciliation of the high-tech vs. low-tech paradox was spectacularly demonstrated by a New York Times report.
3(of accounts)conciliación femenino
- Fennell also referred to the council's bank overdraft position as was stated in annexure B of its bank reconciliation report on April 30.
- Around February 28, 2000, Mr. Vucenovic delivered an expense and realty tax reconciliation statement for the year 1999 to the tenants.
- Some companies use pre-assignment estimates, accrual, and quarterly reconciliation processes in an effort to get closer to tracking and managing the total costs.
Learning English? Read More About The Language Here!