The Top English Grammar Tips From A–Z
1rectoría femininecasa del párroco feminine
- I also sought out smaller houses, manors, rectories and cottages that can be visited by the public.
- We created a self-contained house within the rectory, comprising mainly the attic, with steep stairs going through a couple of rooms in the lower floors.
- He died at his brother's house, the rectory at Long Stratton, Norfolk.
- He will be residing in the refurbished rectory in Riverstown with his wife, Bridget and their three children.
- At Croft the family lived in a large rectory with a wonderful garden but chose to live much more simply than they might have done.
Learning English? Read More About The Language Here!