The Top English Grammar Tips From A–Z
1en lo que concierne aen lo que respecta aen lo que se refiere a(con) respecto a
- He raised several concerns regarding the proposed tuition hikes, especially with respect to the differential tuition fees applied to international students.
- The ECB's regulations regarding junior cricket in respect of helmets and bowling and fielding restrictions have been adopted.
- Howard made some good points regarding respect, responsibility and decency.
- With respect to his comments regarding the fans' behaviour, how did he expect them to react?
- Participants were required to adhere to the same library rules regarding respect for copyright and general behaviour as are other members of the university.
- Anxieties regarding respectability were often concealed by seemingly trivial complaints over children, gardens or noise.
- None of the amendments related in any way to the issue of financial disclosure or altered in any respect the releases regarding support and property rights.
- We didn't talk about the wedding, but threw light-hearted jibes at each other regarding our respective lives.
- Archival research continues to raise new and difficult questions regarding Piero in other respects.
- Correspondence has been exchanged between the parties regarding their respective positions.
- There are no major problems regarding the respect of fundamental rights.
- He said his Government has reservations about the proposed constitution and is particularly concerned about aspects regarding common foreign policy and defence.
- However, this year there were concerns regarding the significant rise in the cost of tickets.
- South Dublin planning officials pose 42 queries, chiefly regarding an environmental impact study and traffic management around the stadium.
- I ask Mr Sowry not to come begging to me for a reference, particularly regarding his observation skills.
- Despite having written three times to Air Transat I have yet to receive any reply regarding my concerns about the safety of their aircraft.
- The other file system problems discussed previously regarding performance and security are also no longer a concern.
- How concerned should fitness professionals be regarding caffeine's influence on exercise?
- We refer to your article on Sunday 21 July regarding the proposed new measures for stringent checks on general practitioners in the wake of the Shipman Inquiry.
- No, I refer to judgements made about a decade ago regarding the York Barbican development.
Learning English? Read More About The Language Here!