The Top English Grammar Tips From A–Z
Ver definición en Español de regulador
- First, regulatory and legislative bodies in any developing country will rarely change on their own.
- The government on its part is putting in place the regulatory frameworks for the gas industry.
- We cannot expect order to exist for a long time in a market without a regulatory framework.
- A nursery school has to be registered with the Government regulatory bodies and is inspected every year.
- There are no plans for the proposed new regulatory authority to regulate these firms.
- In the same year, a regulatory authority for telecoms and post was also established.
- It is not a regulatory body but an advocacy group that is about 100 members strong.
- They were also required to deal with eight separate bodies that dealt with regulatory issues.
- A failure to comply with decisions of the regulatory body was clearly conduct unbefitting a solicitor.
- The regulatory bodies are concerned with public protection and the public interest.
- Most state legislation for nurse practitioners sets up the state board of nursing as their regulatory body.
- The regulatory bodies for the health professions should be run by councils that are primarily appointed.
- Parliament not only creates the regulatory framework, but is also the enforcer of obligations.
- The regulatory body should consider which of three categories the drug being considered falls into.
- I challenged them by formally complaining to their regulatory body in this country and got nowhere.
- The regulatory bodies cover most professionals who work in health care including nurses.
- The regulatory agencies and local bodies seem to be turning a blind eye to the problem.
- Do we really want a regulatory body to dictate which parenting styles are acceptable?
- As such, some regulatory controls will be retained on the companies, although others will be relaxed.
- Industry advertising is already controlled through legal or regulatory agency initiatives.
Learning English? Read More About The Language Here!