The Top English Grammar Tips From A–Z
- The spokeswoman said that after the first power cut on December 12, a decision was made to take the opportunity to upgrade the power supply rather than just reinstall similar equipment.
- When reinstalling your wheels, adjusting the bolts properly is important to a good spinning wheel.
- The fuel filter on the engine-driven fuel pump wasn't reinstalled properly after maintenance.
- Occasionally, executing a maneuver such as a left turn would cause your car to shut down and refuse to restart, in which case you would have to reinstall the engine.
- The wall itself was given to the school on the condition that it would be accessible to the local community and the school has met the costs of having the equipment reinstalled there.
- What's happening today is the Army Corps of Engineers is reinstalling those massive metal sheets between the 17th Street Canal and Lake Pontchartrain.
- These locally made pieces have recently been reinstalled in fifteen entirely renovated galleries encompassing some eighteen thousand square feet.
- Planners say the statue will be reinstalled in 2007 at a spot not far from the current one.
- Please can something be done to reinstall this extremely important telephone in the library entrance.
- A curator reinstalling a museum's permanent collection must consider two questions: first, how to impress regular visitors with a new display of familiar material, and second, how to wow first-timers.
- One of the Indianapolis Motor Speedway's most visible pieces of history returned to its rightful place March 9 as crews began reinstalling the famous ‘Yard of Bricks’ at the start/finish line.
- Workers reinstalled phone lines and windows in Mr Arafat's office.
- The Asian and Oceanic sections were reinstalled, as were the Byzantine and medieval collections.
- Actually, it is not the old flag mast, now covered in gold, that is being reinstalled, but a new one.
- We're starting to reinstall our Egyptian Galleries.
- I have some experience on the floors but I've been hesitant to do the bathrooms as I do not know the proper procedure for reinstalling the toilets.
- The guest rooms remain on the middle and top floors; the service rooms and kitchens have been reinstalled on the ground floor.
- The electronic security system was reinstalled.
- Its former home, an arts and craft style house built in 1912, has been renovated and the contents reinstalled.
- The Parish Council has been trying to get the road resurfaced and street lighting reinstalled for four years.
- If the same version of the software is reinstalled on the same computer, no new license is required.
- Once it's uninstalled, you can reinstall the software in hopes of removing the error message.
- Instead he loudly and very confidently instructed me to uninstall, reboot and reinstall the software, then reboot again and call back if it still doesn't work.
- The packing slip, complete with a full list of components, is a good thing to have on file in case you ever need to reinstall software.
- I have tried to reinstall the software for the CD burner, but it hasn't helped.
- I then restored the backup and reinstalled my software.
- It's incredibly wasteful to spend a week or more reinstalling a computer's operating system and applications because of a few modified files.
- Older solutions require you to fix your hardware and then reinstall the operating system, then install your backup software, then install your applications and then install each data file to the repaired hardware.
- The most reliable way to sanitize a computer is to wipe the hard disk clean and then reinstall its operating system from scratch.
- Often the problem can be cured by uninstalling the software and then reinstalling it.
- The only cure is to reformat the disk and reinstall the operating system.
- The operating system must be reinstalled, along with all of the necessary support packs and server applications.
- Depending on the amount of data, a server with applications, settings, and data can often be recovered in less time than it would take to reinstall the operating system alone.
- Now that we're finished setting the cables up, it's time to reinstall the motherboard.
- It made life easier to remove the power supply first, fit the motherboard and then reinstall the power supply.
- At worst, he will have lost a couple of years of e-mails and accounts, and will have to reinstall all the software onto his spare machine before he can start working again.
- I reinstalled the operating system.
- I deleted and reinstalled my firewall but it didn't help.
- Someone even has emptied my computer and reinstalled all programmes new and still it won't recognise the scanner anymore.
- I mean when was the last time you went to a user's desktop and reinstalled their machine because their registry was full?
1volver a hacer la instalación
Learning English? Read More About The Language Here!