The Top English Grammar Tips From A–Z
Ver definición en Español de reincidente
1.1(rifle)rifle de repetición masculino
1.2(watch, clock)reloj de repetición masculino
- Moreover, your wristwatch-cum-caller ID will communicate with the repeater, saving you from fumbling around in your pocket whenever your phone rings.
2EEUU(repeat offender)reincidente masculino, femenino
- In his district, he said, 12,000 incoming third graders next year will be joined by 13,000 repeaters.
- For the first time ever, we had control over who used the repeater.
- A second challenge is to do a better job of customer retention, keeping repeaters in the fold.
- Previous studies of intervention to reduce repetition of deliberate self harm in unselected patient groups have been unsuccessful in reducing the proportion of repeaters.
- Regular repeaters were hard-pressed to name their favorite.
- It is no wonder that most guests are repeaters, some even staying for three months or more at each visit.
- All 1394 devices act as peer-to-peer repeaters, thus removing the need for special devices such as hubs.
- It is important to note that repeaters cannot eliminate all jitter from the incoming signal.
- The spokesperson for the education department said the decision to turn repeaters away was based on the capacity of the school to take in more pupils.
- They've become repeaters, not reporters.
- This is quite possible if you are receiving your analogue signals from a local repeater than doesn't transmit digital.
- It was the first French autoloader to consistently perform as reliably as existing bolt action repeaters.
- Finally, because repeaters can use different types of technology we only recommend using repeaters from the same vendor that makes your access point.
- Still, it was enough to triangulate the sound-wave repeater.
- This was a surprising result as we expected that women multiple repeaters would be relatively unresponsive to such a simple intervention.
- Local artists and teachers introduce fresh artistic perspective and a personalized portfolio of mature projects to retain and challenge children's interests - particularly the repeaters at camp.
- Exclusively high risk approaches to intervention are unlikely to succeed because of the large numbers of repeaters in the low and moderate risk groups.
- Without an external antenna or repeater, though, your cell phone won't work.
- In August the repeater went back into operation and apart from a few hiccups, the modifications were welcomed by the monitors.
- I am a great repeater.
Learning English? Read More About The Language Here!