The Top English Grammar Tips From A–Z
1(car/house) recuperar la posesión de
- When a lender forecloses and repossesses a piece of property for failure to make payments, what are the legal consequences for the borrower?
- In many states, the lender can repossess your car without as much as a telephone call or written notice if you fall behind on one monthly payment.
- They don't have to worry about resale values or market conditions - the legal ownership of the car remains with the finance company or lessor who may repossess the vehicle in the event of missed payments.
- With a car loan, for example, the lender may demand payment instead of repossessing the car.
- If payment is not forthcoming, the bank repossesses the asset.
- The financier can repossess the vehicle if you fail to make payments, but you are free to sell it as long as you agree to pay the outstanding debt.
- Five different credit card companies were suing him, his car was repossessed and the police arrived to arrest him because of his debts.
- Remember, lenders don't want to bring homeowners to court or repossess their home.
- Once you've arrived at a figure, you can try to work out a deal with the defaulting party before the property is repossessed.
- If something prevents you from meeting your payments, your lender can repossess your home and sell it to pay off your debt.
- Car loans have been restricted by the lack of an effective procedure for recovering delinquent loans or repossessing vehicles from borrowers that default on repayments.
- According to the Red Cross, ‘We never repossess tents given to victims.’
- The City Council's official's response was that standing regulations entitled the council to repossess undeveloped pieces of land after a stipulated time frame.
- Others in the oil industry have said that oil companies often take a tough stance when trying to repossess their filling stations from licensees.
- Former Mansa Batteries workers have supported Government plans to repossess the closed company and sell it to other investors.
- They got a court order to repossess the house and garage.
- Figures from the UK government showed a rise in court actions to repossess homes, a further sign that rate rises were being felt.
- He said as soon as the go-ahead was given after the meeting, the council would proceed to repossess the idle plots.
- If the loan fails the bank will not repossess the goods, they will just chase you for the cash.
- This also means that, in certain situations, the finance company can repossess the car if you break the contract.
Learning English? Read More About The Language Here!