The Top English Grammar Tips From A–Z
1(person) de recursos(person) recursivo Colombia(plan/solution) ingenioso(plan/solution) hábil
- Those scissors remind me of the creative inventive and resourceful things my mother did.
- If we believe in our ability to be inventive and resourceful then we have every reason to believe we can make changes.
- Fortunately, the two counselors at the orphanage proved to be very quick and resourceful.
- And no one has special powers of any sort, although of course everyone is super talented and resourceful.
- After all they have to be pretty resourceful to be able to make it this far.
- How might an energetic and resourceful air force leadership deal with this situation?
- As an author, you will have to be creative and resourceful in marketing yourself and your book.
- She has had to be imaginative and resourceful in finding compensating sources.
- He talks as if he's on the radio - which is to say he's fluent, quick-witted and resourceful.
- They take advantage of current technologies in resourceful and imaginative ways.
- She was resourceful, industrious and an extremely skilful and creative cook and homemaker.
- They require committed resourceful parents who will be able to rise to the challenges they will face over the years.
- They rationalise the action claiming that their children are not mature and resourceful enough for this task.
- You must be resourceful and ready for the challenge of design.
- A year later she had blossomed into an independent, resourceful young woman.
- And although she is still so young I can tell she is like me, determined and resourceful.
- He was looking for under-utilised joinery skills, a resourceful design team as well as local supplies of timber.
- The fans have once more shown how extremely resourceful they are.
- But under his wise and brave and resourceful guidance, it will be achieved.
- Parents have an obligation to train their children to be resourceful and useful members of society.
Learning English? Read More About The Language Here!