The Top English Grammar Tips From A–Z
See Spanish definition of respectivo
1respectivotheir respective spouses — sus respectivos cónyuges
- All lyrics used at the beginning of each chapter belong to their respective songwriters.
- This requires a review of current antenatal education and the respective roles of caregivers.
- Maybe the respective disciplines have differing aims anyway and can't be synthesised?
- Here, the conduct of the parties and their respective interests are relevant.
- Though similar points are raised in respect of each of them their respective terms are different.
- The paths that landed the two men in their respective positions are markedly different.
- In fact the two cousins have gone very separate routes in amassing their respective fortunes.
- Both were child prodigies in chess, quickly rising to their respective nations' top slots.
- He said they should be removed from their respective positions as soon as possible.
- We were sent papers independently to read in advance, to come to a meeting for us to share our respective views.
- Both of these explanations have been refined and drawn out by adherents of the respective theories.
- I called my sister and mom to make sure that everyone was safe in their respective homes.
- We discuss the news and agree to keep in touch by telephone and then disperse to our respective apartments.
- There are great prizes to be won by both the children and their respective schools.
- Hardly any of the games are supported by their respective local authorities.
- We were both starting out in our respective careers which happened to be in the same field.
- Reviews suggest that they're good, but not the best in their respective series.
- These developments have met with a mixed reaction in the respective countries.
- To my mind, all four represent their respective artists at their creative peak.
- Moreover, all of them finished in the top dozen of their respective events.
Learning English? Read More About The Language Here!