The Top English Grammar Tips From A–Z
Ver definición en Español de demandado
1Derechodemandado masculinodemandada femenino(in an appeal) apelado masculino(in an appeal) apelada femenino
- Very well, and these other affidavits, I take it, are affidavits filed by the respondent.
- The appellant's second ground of appeal is that the respondents are not suitable to be the donor's attorneys.
- The first respondents to the appeal must pay the appellant's costs of the application.
- Whether the respondents cross petition against the petitioners was demurrable and should be struck out.
- The statutory amendments shift the evidential burden of proof to the respondent if the complainant proves what he or she is required to prove at the first stage.
2(to questions)encuestado masculinoencuestada femenino
- Always be clear about how you want respondents to indicate their replies when answering closed questions.
- The questionnaire invited respondents to comment on each of the 31 indicators.
- At two years follow up we sent a postal questionnaire to those respondents who had been free of forearm pain at baseline.
- The cover letter explained that there were no codes that could be used to link a completed questionnaire to a particular respondent.
- Each respondent then dropped the questionnaire into the store's ballot box.
- Almost one fourth of the respondents replied that it was cheaper than they expected.
- The first part contains questions designed to collect basic demographic information regarding the respondent.
- The research team administered the questionnaires verbally to each respondent.
- With the information thereby obtained, a main respondent was designated, who then completed a household questionnaire.
- The respondents requested information on a number of occasions; this was not forwarded to them.
- Completion of the questionnaire constituted informed consent from the respondent.
- Denominators vary because not all respondents answered all questions.
- Among the questions, respondents were asked to name their top three business role models.
- We did not question respondents about why they did not use the internet, and so can say little on this issue.
- Each respondent answered three questions, of which only the last concerned Mars.
- Much remains to be learned about how respondents go about answering written questionnaires.
- The first question asks the age at which respondents believe old age begins.
- After you finish question 12, thank the respondent for their time and offer them the info sheet that explains more about this study.
- The questioning also includes queries about how prepared the respondent would be to pay extra in order to speed up improvements to the water network.
- A few respondents thought they might be missing out on potentially interesting information.
Learning English? Read More About The Language Here!